I called and talked to the guy and got it for $2750! He also threw in a bunch of extras like a porta potty (which will be great for Zoey), the king sheets, mattress pad and egg crate, detachable lights for the bed areas and a coffee maker. He even brought it over Saturday evening and showed us how to set it up. It's on my front lawn right now. They are really nice people and were very happy to sell it to us. He kept saying how glad he was it was going to a nice young family that would enjoy it like they did. I feel really good about it. It is the perfect size, in great condition and we didn't have to take out any type of loan for it. I think we are going to have a lot of family fun in it.
Zach's parents are coming to visit next weekend and they will have a king bed to sleep on now.
No comments:
Post a Comment