Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Lake

I love Oneida Lake! I have so many great memories there as a kid. We would spend time with the Cardillos, go to Sylvan Beach, eat clams, swim, boat and just have fun! My parents have been talking about getting a place there this summer and last weekend they actually did. I am so excited. Not only are my girls going to have great times on the lake like I did growing up but now my parents will only be an hour away. Here are a couple pics of us at the lake last weekend. Zoey and I in front of the Cardillos camp.

My parents new lake house.

Grandpa & the girls.




2 comments:

kittens not kids said...

my sister just moved *away* from that area....when we helped her move, I went to Sylvan beach for the first time and thought it was absolutely adorable.

plus, you can play lots and lots of skeeball there!!

Mom2Zoey said...

Yes, Zoey loves the rides. She must have gone around and around on the little boats a hundred times. ~A