Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving!

"Enter into HIS gates with thanksgiving and into HIS courts with praise: be thankful unto HIM, and bless HIS name." Psalm 100:4

This year we had a lot to be thankful for. My list is too long to write out but mostly I am thankful for the Lord's presents in my life. I asked Zoey and this is what she is thankful for:

Daddy, you (meaning me), sissy, Aaron & Amy (she is eternally thankful for being in their wedding so they always make the top of the list), Aunt Jen and Jessica, my Grandparents, Peter (who is her favorite person in the world these days), spoons, hangers, paper and the twins (meaning Sophie and Jack, because she thinks they have her binkies she always says them)

Interesting list huh?

We had a great time in Clarence over the holiday. We had Thanksgiving dinner at Aunt Mag's house with the whole Fincel clan. It was delicious! I just wish we could have had more leftovers for this week. Then we visited with GG&GG and had a spaghetti dinner on Friday. Saturday we did breakfast with the Yorks and then had pizza with the Yensan men in the evening. Sunday we headed home and ended up meeting up with my parents for lunch on the way. It was a jam packed visit but we have to do it that way so we can see as many people as possible. Last night we all just collapsed and ate homemade turkey noodle soup for dinner, yum!

I hope you all had a great time over Thanksgiving and have as many things to be thankful for as I do.

No comments: