I took Zoey to see an ENT last Friday and we decided to have tubes put in her ears. She has had problems since she was a toddler with ear infections and fluid build up that effects her hearing. They really surprised us with a surgery date of the Thursday though. It seems so fast but I think it's better just to get it over with because the next available date was at the end of Feb. I am really ok with it, though I'm sure I'll be more nervous the day of, but Zach is very uneasy. He is worried about her being put under anesthesia. The hospital called today and talked with me for awhile about the whole procedure and I feel very confident that everything will go fine. She doesn't need an IV and that was my only real worry. She is really bad with needles. She loves doctors and all the attention will be on her so I'm sure she will think the whole thing is fun. I hope!
Anyway, we would appreciate prayer that everything goes well.
No comments:
Post a Comment