Tuesday, January 29, 2008

thanks ladies

Thanks for your kind words ladies. I am feeling pretty good today and I've been drowning my sorrows on ebay. Ha!

Well, when I say weaned herself I mean I couldn't get her to latch on without biting me (and it hurt a lot since she has all 4 front teeth!). I got skittish and she was very impatient. She has taken to a cup and bottle very well. I went right to milk too since she almost one. She hasn't had any issues yet. Thank God since Zoey was very intolerant of milk and we had to spend $ on soy. She still doesn't drink much milk but I think that is more habit than anything. We aren't big milk drinkers.

Yes, Delaney is walking. She can do it independently now too but she wont admit it. I have caught her going a few steps between pieces of furniture. She stands alone fine too. She insists on pushing a toy to get around though.

No comments: