This blog is all about us! Our daily fun activites and special moments. Enjoy!
Oh my! These pictures are so funny! I bet your girls had a blast with Daddy! I can only imagine what will happen when I leave the twins home alone with Matt when they get a little older!
loving the cowgirl hat! reminds me of auntie jen, actually ;)the "muzzled baby" is hysterical, too, by the way. i wonder what she thought she was doing??ps. thanks for inviting me to your blog!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh my! These pictures are so funny! I bet your girls had a blast with Daddy! I can only imagine what will happen when I leave the twins home alone with Matt when they get a little older!
loving the cowgirl hat! reminds me of auntie jen, actually ;)
the "muzzled baby" is hysterical, too, by the way. i wonder what she thought she was doing??
ps. thanks for inviting me to your blog!
Post a Comment