Monday, April 28, 2008

Zoo Party

Zoey had her 4th birthday party at the zoo yesterday. It was wonderful! The kids loved the animal presentations. We learned about and touched a Painted Turtle, Python and Ferret. We had cake and then Zoey opened a lot of presents (Thanks everyone!). The weather was beautiful so afterwards we all went out and walked the zoo. Here are some pics:


The kids were all well behaved for the most part.




4 comments:

AmyElizabeth said...

What kind of cake did Zoey have?
I'm not a fan of the snake petting...ewww.

Mom2Zoey said...

Oh, I just made two simple box cakes. One chocolate one yellow. She picked out some candy decorations she wanted on them and she was hapy. Everything else was so involved I just went simple and cheap. ~A

amy a said...

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun!

Faith said...

Cute! Happy birthday Zoey!