This blog is all about us! Our daily fun activites and special moments. Enjoy!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Pudding
Delaney pulled Zoey's half eaten pudding cup off the table last night. She was enjoying it so much I just let her finish it. What a mess! Good thing it was bath night.
THAT would be the moment I would hand the little one back to its parents, and feel relieved that I had no kidlets of my own.
I am just not cut out for trying to wash chocolate pudding out of hair and eyelashes ;)
(strangely, my curmudgeonlyness gives me enormous respect for parents who cheerfully bathe be-puddinged children and listen to endless repetitions of Little Mermaid songs. I truly do not know how you do it!)
2 comments:
Yes, definitely a good thing it was bath night :)
THAT would be the moment I would hand the little one back to its parents, and feel relieved that I had no kidlets of my own.
I am just not cut out for trying to wash chocolate pudding out of hair and eyelashes ;)
(strangely, my curmudgeonlyness gives me enormous respect for parents who cheerfully bathe be-puddinged children and listen to endless repetitions of Little Mermaid songs. I truly do not know how you do it!)
Post a Comment