I haven't been on the blog in awhile and that is because our lives have been flipped upside down. Construction on the house started June 16th and the girls and I have been living at the lake with my parents ever since. Zach is staying at the house and helping the workers. We drive back and forth to visit each other as much as our budget will allow ($4.25 a gallon for gas is killing us!). Things are moving along well. Here are some pics of what has been done so far:

Kitchen demo week one.
Removed the old second floor to put in new floor boards. This is a view from standing in the kitchen looking up into Zoey's old room.

Starting to frame in the addition.
It is all so exciting and I can't wait to have a new kitchen and bathroom! If everything stays on schedule it should be done around the middle of August.
1 comment:
Looks like it's coming along, and before you know it, you'll be cooking seven course meals in that kitchen! :)
Post a Comment