Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Zoey's first day of Pre-K

Here are some pics of Zoey this morning. She was so excited for the bus and school!




Zoey and Daddy on Their first day of school (Zach just had a superintendents day)

Waiting for the bus



Getting on the bus
I was so nervous last night about the bus ride. All that kept going through my mind was who is gonna help her on the bus? What if she gets scared? Are their seatbelts? I knew she was super excited about it though so driving her wasn't an option. She had already told me she WAS riding the bus. I was so relieved to see that they had a helper on the bus, a nice grandmotherly woman, who welcomed her onto the bus, put her in a seat and buckled her in. She smiled and waved to me through the window happy as a clam. I still cried like a baby when the bus drove away though.

2 comments:

AmyElizabeth said...

It looks like it was an exciting start to the day! Aaron and I hope she had a great first day at school. :)

Jessica said...

I almost cried just watching the video!!!