We went to visit my parents at the lake last weekend. Sat was rainy so we decided to drive down the road and get some pumpkins. We all had fun carving them! Delaney especially loved scooping out the insides.
Picking pumpkins
Picking pumpkins
Scooping out the guts
Carving! Yes, Zach is scary with a knife.
Aunt Jessica and Zoey working on their pumpkinsThen on Sunday the weather was beautiful so we went over to the Syracuse Zoo. Everyone enjoyed it! The penguins are our favorite.
Delaney, Me, Great Grama and Zoey with the big blue painted horse.
Delaney being the pickle in the middle.
The rare Anderson Penguin
Zoey getting a ride on the tiger.
3 comments:
haha, I like the rare Anderson penguins!!
Belated happy birthday and (even more belated) congratulations on your gorgeous renovations to your house, and being together as a family again. Zoey started school! How exciting!
So...I subscribe to all of these blogs on Bloglines, but the ones of my dear friends like yours that are non-subscribable....right, I forget to just click on a link to check. For goodness sake. I'm going to have to do better.
I love all of the latest pictures! We had the most fantastic fresh apples right before we left NY, and I miss them dearly. There are some good ones here, but none compare.
Hugs!
Post a Comment