I just wanted to share some pics of what the snow looks like at our house these days. The weather channel said we have already gotten 150" of snow so far this year. The average for the whole winter is 111". So, we are way above normal! Can you tell?


Zoey loves climbing the bank and pretending she is a mountain climber. Delaney wants to get up there desperately but just isn't strong enough.


Delaney making a snow angel.
2 comments:
Have we really had that much?? Since matt left I have written down we have had almost 50!! Crazy stuff. My snow banks are starting to cave it is getting too high. Hope to see you soon, maybe a play date with Kate soon? God Bless you Alicia and your family
Oh my gosh, that snow is unreal!! I can hardly remember what it's like to get buried like that. I'll show my children these pics -- they'll be so jealous!
(Side note: I am so excited that your blog publishes a feed now so that I can subscribe to it! I follow so many blogs that it's hard to remember to physically check the ones that don't put out a feed, but now I'll never miss a post from you again!) :)
Post a Comment