Here are Zoey and Delaney making their scary faces. Delaney makes hers all the time. Whenever she is mad she does it. It freaks me out because I think she looks a lot like Chucky! Zoey had to try a few times to actually get a scary face. I think she looks like a werewolf but that might be just because I'm reading Eclipse. Ha!
4 comments:
My vote's on Delaney. That crease she manages across her sweet little nose just clinches it, I think.
Sorry Zoey, my vote in Delaney! The creases on the face and the messy cheeks help!
hmm... delaney just reminds me so much of her aunt jen that it's hard for me to say. zoey has a very "angry mom" look to her face. I would not want to meet that expression after report cards were sent home...
i think it's a draw.
definitely Delaney!
Post a Comment