I have never before let markers, other than the Color Wonder kind, into my house. Zoey got some for her birthday with a princess drawing kit though. Delaney was specifically told not to touch them because they are sissy's. Of course they were left in her reach though and this is what happened after maybe 2 minutes. I shudder to think how bad it could have been. The whole thing was compounded because she also colored on Zoey's new fancy paper. This threw Zoey into a huge fit. So, I was a tad angrier that I would have been otherwise. You can see she was totally crushed by my scolding, all she cared about was eating the sandwich behind her.
I now feel your pain Faith!
1 comment:
Oh dear.
Lavella got a set of (washable) markers for her birthday...I almost feel guilty that I didn't even let her see them. :0
Yes, there's nothing quite like self-drawn body-art.
Post a Comment