On Monday we went out and got Zoey an Easter dress. It is really adorable. I'll post a pic later. I also found a dress at Old Navy. We went to lunch at the new TGI Friday's in town. It was great! I haven't been to one in awhile and I loved the new menu. I had Cedar Seared Salmon Pasta. My mom had a pulled pork sandwich.
Yesterday I got the rear windshield wiper on the van fixed. It was covered under warranty so I was thrilled. I had Delaney with me so they rushed me through and I only had to wait 45 minutes. The other people in the waiting room were a little ticked I think.
I was giving Delaney some tummy time the other day on the play mat. I came in to find this scene. I asked Zoey what she was doing and she said "Praying for Delaney." She explained that she needed strength so she could lift her head and Jesus would give it to her. I was really moved. Zoey loves to pray for people. Today it is looking like rain. I think we will go walk the mall. ~A
No comments:
Post a Comment