I need some diaper rash advice. Delaney has the worst rash I have ever seen. I don't know what to do about it. I put
Desitin on it after every diaper change, I change her diaper every two hours or less and I keep the area clean and dry. The Dr even gave me cream to put on it
in case it was a Yeast infection. It keeps getting worse though. Are there any "folk" cures anyone knows of? I'm gonna take her back to the Dr tomorrow if it doesn't look better in the morning. I hate seeing my baby in pain.
1 comment:
Have you tried a different brand of diaper? You might try A&D instead of Desitin. If you are using cloth, you might try a different soap. Another idea is if you are using baby wipes on her. Quit using the wipes and use just warm water and a wash clothe to clean her. I know that my son had issues when we used baby wipes, so we quit doing that unless we were on a road trip.
Post a Comment