Saturday, May 12, 2007

12 weeks, 1 hour and 10 minutes old...


I can't believe Delaney is already 3 months old! Time is flying by! She is doing great! We weighed her last night on our bathroom scale and it read 14lbs. She is doing new things everyday. I tried her out in the exersaucer this week and she loved it. Of course she can't reach any of the toys or move much but she loved being in the upright position and looking at everything. Of course Zoey pushes all the toys and things for her. She has also started rolling around. When I lay her on the floor on a blanket just moments later she will be 1/2 way off. I think I am going to have trouble on my hands with this one. Zoey never crawled until after she walked. I never had to worry about leaving her laying or sitting on the floor for a minute. I think this one is going to need to be watched constantly. Of course I am going to have to watch her more anyway with all Zoey's toys laying around. All the princess shoes are going to have to be put away or they will be eaten...

No comments: