This blog is all about us! Our daily fun activites and special moments. Enjoy!
Your girls get more beautiful all the time!You're right, all of this is worth it. We were at the playground today, and I was looking at my children and thinking, "I really do love being a mother. I need to remember this. I love my kids, AND I love mothering them. Even when it's hard."Hope Zoey is feeling better soon!
that third picture, of Delaney, is amazing. what a beautiful child!
er, make that the fourth picture.and i love zoey's overalls.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your girls get more beautiful all the time!
You're right, all of this is worth it. We were at the playground today, and I was looking at my children and thinking, "I really do love being a mother. I need to remember this. I love my kids, AND I love mothering them. Even when it's hard."
Hope Zoey is feeling better soon!
that third picture, of Delaney, is amazing. what a beautiful child!
er, make that the fourth picture.
and i love zoey's overalls.
Post a Comment