Monday, October 15, 2007
ebay anger!
I just wanted to get out some of my frustration with ebay today. For the most part I love ebay. I do a lot of buying and selling there. I have gotten some great deals and gotten rid of some stuff for a good price. There are those times that things go wrong though and it is super frustrating. Like recently I bought a crib bedding set for the crib at the lake house. I paid for priority shipping so I would have it in time to take for the visit last weekend. After complaining to the seller because I still haven't received it I got some response about the post office screwing up and it getting sent back to her. I think this is a bunch of bull because the story just doesn't make sense. So, I am still waiting for it... Then I sell some bottles that I bought that Delaney doesn't like. I was excited because I get a pretty good price for them. Of course the buyer has decided to fall off the face of the planet and not pay though. So, I have to wait until Wed to file a claim with ebay and try to resell them. What a pain! Why would someone go to the trouble to outbid other people if they didn't want something. It makes me so mad! I wish I could just call these people up and scream at them. I guess it's good that I can't. Hopefully some of this will get resolved and I can go back to loving ebay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment