Thursday, December 18, 2008

I've been tagged...

1.How long have you been together? October 2o, 1993 - 15 yrs 2 mths

2.How long did we date? We were married July 8th 2000 so... about 7 years

3. How old is he? 31. I am 30

4. Who eats more? Zach but he eats good stuff. I eat junk.

5. Who said, "I love you," first? probable me. He said it early on too.

6. Who is taller? Zach by about an inch

7. Who does the laundry? Me

8. Who does the dishes? Me unless Zach is feeling especially nice. Usually it just involved loading the dishwasher though.

9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

10. Who pays the bills? I write out the checks. Zach makes all the money though.

11. Who mows the lawn? We both do. I usually mow while he weed wacks.

12. Who cooks dinner? I usually do, but Zach has a couple things he likes to make.

13. Who is more stubborn? Zach

14. Who kissed who first? We were teenagers. We did a lot of kissing. I definitely kissed him first though on the way home from the Homecoming dance.

15. Who asked who out? I asked him to the Homecoming dance. He said no but we met up at the dance and have been together ever since.

16. Who proposed? Zach, I kinda forced it though.

17. Who is more sensitive? I think we both are just about different things.

18. Who has more siblings? Me. I have a younger sister and brother. Zach has a younger sister.

19. What were you doing ten years ago? Planning my wedding and a junior in college at UB

20. Five things on my to-do list: pack for vacation, finish shopping, clean my house, take Zoey to the Dr., have Bible study tonight.

21.Things I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire. Pay off my house and my parent's houses. Pay off all our debts (Student Loans, car payments). Travel somewhere warm and tropical. Invest for my kids future. Shop! Have another baby.

22. Three of my bad habits: spending too much time online, dessert, tv

23. Five places I have lived: (only lived in 4 places) Clarence, NY. Lockport, NY. Evans Mills, NY. Deferiet, NY.

24. Five jobs I have had: Ice cream scooper at Friendly's, waitress at Courtyard Cafe, waitress at Denny's, office work at United Precious Metals, Resourse Room Aide at Indian River HS.

25. Things people don't know about me: Hmmm... I wish I could dance.

I tag Amy Nickerson and Amy Anderson!

No comments: