Monday, December 1, 2008

We're home

We just got back from our Thanksgiving celebration in Clarence. We had a great time visiting with Zach's family. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures.

We returned home Sat evening to 18" of snow! It was a mess. We had to shovel a path to the front door, unload the kids and then Zach I took turns shoveling in the driveway so we could get the van in. It was so heavy and wet! Then yesterday we went out to work on it again. Luckily our neighbor came over with his snow blower and saved us!

The girls had a blast playing in the snow while we worked. Delaney was climbing the banks and Zoey was sledding down them. Zach and I had a good laugh watching Delaney try to walk in the yard. The icy coating on the snow would almost hold her weight and then her foot would go through. She fell every 2nd step and would yell "ARGH." It was too funny!

Today we are back to the grind. I'm taking Zoey ice skating at the Watertown Arena today. She is gonna love it!

No comments: