My Grandma decided that we should have some sort of pool going as to when the baby will be born. So, I sent out an email to my family and here are their picks:
Feb 2nd -Tom
Feb 3rd- Me (7lb 6oz, 19", light hair)
Feb 4th- Aunt Mag
Feb 9th- Amy
Feb 10th- Grama (8lb 2oz, 20" dark hair)
Feb 11th- Aaron
Feb 12th- Mom
Feb 13th- Jessica & Jen
Feb 14th- Dad (8lbs, 20" dark hair) & Patricia (8lb 4oz, 21", dark hair)
ASAP- Zach (dark hair)
Obviously, Tom and I are already out.
It's interesting to see what they thought. Everyone thinks she will have dark hair this time. I bet she will look just like Zach again though. If you would like to get in on the pool leave a comment and I'll add you in. Sorry, there is no prize other than knowing you were right.
No comments:
Post a Comment