Saturday, February 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Elmo!

Today is Elmo's birthday. I also picked today on the birth pool but it doesn't seem like it will happen today.

The weather channel has been forecasting snow for us all week but we never got more than an inch or so. Well, today it came. It started coming down really hard earlier this afternoon and we've already accumulated about 4 inches. We are supposed to get 10 more inches by tomorrow morning and then even more on Sunday. Of course Zach shoveled the driveway yesterday.

Even though I want this baby out I hope she stays put for the next few days or until we get past all this snow fall.

I went out and had a nice breakfast with the ladies in the MOMs club yesterday at Cracker Barrel. I love the hashbrown casserole there. Zach took the day off because he had an allergist apt. So, we met up after we both were done and looked at freezers. I have decided I need more freezer space. I want to be able to bulk up some so I don't have to constantly shop for meat, etc. We also walked around the mall for a bit and found Zach some good deals on shirts. I'm glad we got out yesterday because it seems like we might be cooped up inside for awhile.

No comments: