I really can't tell yet what color her eyes are. She doesn't open them very much. So far they look dark blue. Zoey's eyes were blue until she was a year old and then they started to change. Now they are a really pretty hazel.
What a gorgeous baby! So sorry that I haven't gotten to your blog before now or responded to the email. I was very excited to see the pics, but then Elijah's head injury, etc...oh goodness. Anyway, she's totally beautiful. And I don't usually think that newborns are very good looking. (!)
Great job on making that little person!
Hope you're feeling well and that everyone's adjusting to all the changes.
3 comments:
But does she have brown eyes?????? I'm rooting for brown eyes.
congratulations! she looks absolutely sweet - and I LOVE that photo of Big Sister Princess Zoey (with tiara) holding her new sister!
Delaney is a FABULOUS, FABULOUS name. i LOVE it.
I really can't tell yet what color her eyes are. She doesn't open them very much. So far they look dark blue. Zoey's eyes were blue until she was a year old and then they started to change. Now they are a really pretty hazel.
What a gorgeous baby! So sorry that I haven't gotten to your blog before now or responded to the email. I was very excited to see the pics, but then Elijah's head injury, etc...oh goodness. Anyway, she's totally beautiful. And I don't usually think that newborns are very good looking. (!)
Great job on making that little person!
Hope you're feeling well and that everyone's adjusting to all the changes.
Post a Comment