Well, after waiting for two hours at the Drs office I finally got in and got the results of my ultrasound. All was good. She measured a little small at 6lb 4oz but my Dr doesn't think it is right. They base the weight on the length of the bones and size of the skull. So, he thinks that the estimated size is too low and that the baby is just short and chubby. I think so too. Zoey was short and chubby when she was born (only just 19" and 7lb 8oz).
I am still not dilated any and her head is still "floating" so he didn't strip my membranes. He said we will asses things again next week (if I make it that long). He doesn't want me to go past my due date though so I will probably be induced around the 12th. Zach doesn't want that but I can not sit around pregnant for forever. Hopefully she will make up her mind and come out on her own soon. I am ready! ~A
No comments:
Post a Comment