Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Day 1

Today was great! Things started out good because Delaney slept 6 straight hours last night (10pm-4am). Then Zach had a two hour delay due to the wind chill. So, we all got to eat breakfast together. Zoey was behaved and took a 3 hour nap. I got a lot done including a bath for both children, putting away laundry, making some calls and I made a loaf of banana bread. I feel confident that I can do this!

2 comments:

kittens not kids said...

is snow white zoey's favorite princess? does she have a favorite? i've got princesses on the brain in a big way after spending a few days at disney......

Mom2Zoey said...

She loves all things princess and my little pony. I would have to say Cinderella is her favorite. She has dress up costumes for all of them. I read about your disney trip. She would have been in heaven. We are going to take her in a couple years.