Monday, March 26, 2007

theater thrills

I am feeling much better today. I seems that everyone else in the household escaped the bug too. Thank God! Not much going on. It is raining so we are stuck inside. I'm gonna do some housework and try to keep my two princesses busy.

We had a wonderful time at Cinderella on Saturday. The kids at Zach's school did a good job putting it on. Zoey LOVED it! She was so excited! As soon as we walked in the theater and she saw the castle on the stage she started jumping up and down. Throughout the whole performance she wiggled with joy in her seat. She she danced along with the music and clapped after every song. Seeing that big smile on her face made me emotional. I almost cried because it was so cute seeing her so happy. I don't know, maybe it was remembering what it was like to find such joy in simple things.

Here is a pic of princess Zoey in her flower girl dress for Aaron & Amy's wedding.

No comments: