Thursday, March 8, 2007

An outing...


Well, today was my first outing with both girls alone. I had to run to Walmart to get some stuff. It went good. Of course I gave into everything Zoey asked for so she wouldn't throw a fit. It was just an Icey and a Dora the Explorer cup anyways. Delaney slept the whole time.

Bible study was canceled for tonight and I am bummed. I really miss connecting with my friends and having that time to rejuvenate in the Lord. Sunday is just too far away!




3 comments:

Faith said...

Wow, go you! You are one brave mommy.

kittens not kids said...

good for you! I really don't know how anyone manages mommying one little girl, let alone two!

babies scare me, but I do like to dote on them from afar!

does this little delaney have brown eyes?

Mom2Zoey said...

They are blue, for now. Zoey's were blue until she was 1 1/2 and then they started to change. Now they are a really pretty hazel.