
Delaney had her one month apt today. I was pleasantly surprised to find out she weighs 9lb 8oz already. She has also grown an inch to 22". It is so reassuring to know she is thriving. Everything else was great too. She is already following movement with her eyes and turning her head. She can hold her head up too for a short time.
After the apt we went to Walmart and had photos taken. Zoey's 3 year picture turned out great but Delaney wouldn't open her eyes. So, her photo is of her sleeping. They are so cheap that you can't beat the deal though, $4.88 for the whole package. It would cost more to print photos of my pictures taken at home. I'll post some of them once I pick them up on the 6th.
I also took some more pictures at home. Delaney's eyes are getting lighter blue everyday. I thought for sure that both of my kids would have brown eyes, considering it is the dominant trait but they don't. I have brown eyes and Zach has light blue. Zoey's eyes were dark blue until she was one and then they started to turn. Now they are a pretty hazel. I hope Delaney's eyes stay blue. I love blue eyes.
After the apt we went to Walmart and had photos taken. Zoey's 3 year picture turned out great but Delaney wouldn't open her eyes. So, her photo is of her sleeping. They are so cheap that you can't beat the deal though, $4.88 for the whole package. It would cost more to print photos of my pictures taken at home. I'll post some of them once I pick them up on the 6th.
I also took some more pictures at home. Delaney's eyes are getting lighter blue everyday. I thought for sure that both of my kids would have brown eyes, considering it is the dominant trait but they don't. I have brown eyes and Zach has light blue. Zoey's eyes were dark blue until she was one and then they started to turn. Now they are a pretty hazel. I hope Delaney's eyes stay blue. I love blue eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment