Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sunny day

It is a beautiful sunny day today. The temp is supposed to go up into the 50s. So, the girls and I are going out. We will definitely walk to the post office and possibly go a little further. I think we might venture out and check out the new Target in town too.

I hope it is warm again tomorrow too. We are supposed to go to a MOMs club outing. It is called the Dog Days. We will go to a place where they raise and train sled dogs. First we will read a book about sled dogs, then make up the dogs lunch. Then we will go out to the kennels and meet them. Weather permitting we will get to ride on a sled too. Zoey is going to love it! She loves anything to do with animals.

I've been reading the book Becoming Babywise and I like it. It confirms all the thoughts I had about scheduling eating and sleeping. Thanks for the referral Faith! Anyone who is expecting should definitely check it out.

Delaney is doing great. She has slept 6 straight hours the last three nights. We are basically on a 9:30pm-3:30am, 4:30-8am schedule now. She is also nursing every two hours or so during the day. I still have my moments of panic but I am pretty confident that I can do this. Going from one to two hasn't been bad at all.

1 comment:

TulipGirl said...

Just a head's up. . . a lot of mamas find that Babywise is better in theory than in practice. Be alert and cautious. . .