Tuesday, January 16, 2007

36 weeks!

I had my 36 week checkup today. All is good except I have an irritable uterus, which I had with Zoey. It's no biggy really other than I seem to have small contractions every 2 minutes or so. I don't feel anything except a slight tightening. My Dr thinks I just need to take it easy and drink plenty of fluids.

Zach was such a sweety today and left school early so I wouldn't have to entertain Zoey the whole time I was at my apt. He even took her grocery shopping afterwards and made dinner. I felt very blessed!

We have about 4 inches of snow now and Zach had a 2 hour delay this morning, mostly due to the ice we got on Monday though, I think. It finally feels like winter and I am ready for it to be spring! ~A

No comments: