Friday, January 26, 2007

ultrasound update

The ultrasound went well. The tech isn't supposed to tell you anything because they aren't Dr's but usually they spill a little. This one didn't. She hardly said anything except to confirm that it is indeed a GIRL and head down. At least I don't have to worry about that anymore. I did try to look at the data she was entering but I couldn't make much of it. If I did read it right the baby is measuring a little small, about a week behind. I think Zoey did too. So, I will probably wont be getting my membranes stripped or anything at my next apt. Bummer, I want her out! I can't imagine where any more baby could fit in there. ~A

1 comment:

Faith said...

Stipping membranes *can* work, but it sucks. I've seen my mom have it done, and she said it was rather uncomfortable. One of my friend had it done too, and said it hurt. I know that despairate feeling though, that anything is worth it, just to be empty of baby! You're in my thoughts in these last few weeks.