Thursday, January 25, 2007

Drs apt update

I had my 37 week checkup yesterday. Everything was fine. The baby's heartbeat was in the 150's, my blood pressure was good, I am still not dilated any but the Dr said it was softer. I measure a little big so he is sending me for an ultrasound on Friday to get an estimate of her size. I love ultrasounds so I am excited. We will also get to confirm that this is indeed a girl and she is head down. We are pretty sure she is but there is so much movement all over I can't be sure. The Dr also said that if her size is good he might strip my membranes at the next apt. This puts some women into labor. I'm not sure how I feel about this really. Part of me really just wants this baby out so it sounds like a good idea. The other part of me is scared to jump start anything unnaturally. I guess we will see what the ultrasound shows. ~A

No comments: