Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Buddies, books and bargins!

Yesterday went great! The tea party was a big success and all the kids had a great time. They dressed up in thier outfits and there were even some princes there. We actually gave them juice in the tea pots and little plates of mini sandwiches and snacks. It was so cute to watch them pour tea and eat. Of course all Zoey wants to do now is have tea parties.

Afterwards I was just going to make a quick stop at the library and return some books but we ended up staying for over an hour. Zoey just loves using the computers. They have a few set up with books that read to you and games for toddlers. I picked her out some new books and read a magazine in a comfy chair. When I realized what time it was we dashed out of there to get our shopping done.

I got a couple casserole recipes online and made myself a grocery list. So, I wanted to get the stuff and get started cooking. We also needed to get a birthday present for one of Zoey's friends, she goes to her first birthday party in a week. When we got to Walmart of course I had to check out the baby dept. They were having a huge clearance sale and I found a cute outfit for $2.50 and some hats for $1. I must have wandered around longer than I thought because all of a sudden I got a call on the cell phone. It was Zach and he was freaking out. He got worried when I wasn't home when he got home. He had called a few people trying to find me to make sure I was ok. I didn't realize it was already 5:30pm. After everyone was calmed down Zoey and I finished up our shopping and headed home. We hardly had time for dinner before it was time for bed. It was an exhausting day!

I got all my ingredients together today to start my cooking but realized I forgot to get the foil pans to put the meals in. So, I can't do my cooking until I go out again later this week. Duh! ~A

No comments: