Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Mommy & Zoey


Today we are just hanging out at home relaxing. Zoey wanted to take some pictures so we posed together. They came out pretty cute considering I had to hold the camera at arms length. I am excited that my face doesn't look swollen. When I was pregnant with Zoey I was swollen from head to toe. I had no ancles, couldn't wear my wedding ring and I don't even think I looked like myself. This time around I have only had minor swelling in my feet. I have been trying really hard to limit my salt and sugar intake (thanks for the info Faith) and drink plenty of water. I know that is why. It is hard because I could eat all day long but I try to stay busy and not buy goodies so their is no temptation.
My new double stroller should arrive on my door set today. I am excited! ~A

1 comment:

Faith said...

Wow, your face totally doesn't look "pregnant". I'm so glad that you're having a healthy time! Can't believe how fast Zoey is growing up. =0