
I was feeling some anxiety over not feeling the baby move a lot the last two days. She was moving just not to the amount she was. The only thing I could think to do was pray about it. So, I did and of course things are back to normal today. Actually, I am quite uncomfortable with her amount of movement today. My ribs and pelvis are sore because it feels like she is trying to stretch out in there. I have spent a great deal of the day on the couch with pillows propping me up. Of course, I prefer this to the latter. I have my next Drs apt on Tuesday and I interested to see if I am dilated at all yet. She feels like she has dropped and I have quite a few braxton hicks contractions. So, maybe I'll go a little early this time? Zoey was born on her due date but I can't imagine going another 4 weeks like this. ~A
No comments:
Post a Comment