Saturday, January 6, 2007

Recipes!

I need some recipes! I want to make some easy to freeze and reheat meals for after the baby comes. We like simple stuff mostly but I am sure Zach would love something with a little more punch than I usually cook. I already am going to make some goulash but I am stumped on what else. Please help! Also, take into account I am a mediocre cook. ~A

email me: aliciaa1021@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Faith said...

I'm so glad that you moved your blog over here! It'll be way easier to follow, and now I can actually comment. =)

Zoey looks just totally precious in her princess costume.

Ok, things to freeze: Chicken soup, split pea soup, black bean stew, tomato spaghetti sauce, cooked and seasoned taco meat, roast chicken (sliced before freezing). I'm sure there are other things you could make, but can't think of them right now. You can either Google for the recipes above, do a search on the Food Network site, TasteOfHome.com, or similar. I have recipes for some of those (some are just by eye and in my head), but they're probably a little bit more involved than what you want to do. =) Let me know though and I'll email you recipes as you need them.

Can you email me your address?